Friday, August 24, 2007

bites, stings and swelling

MILD V'S SERVER




Signs and symptoms of an insect bite result from the injection of venom or other substances into your skin. The venom triggers an allergic reaction. The severity of your reaction depends on your sensitivity to the insect venom or substance.



Most reactions to insect bites are mild, causing little more than an annoying itching or stinging sensation and mild swelling that disappear within a day or so. A delayed reaction may cause fever, hives, painful joints and swollen glands. You might experience both the immediate and the delayed reactions from the same insect bite or sting. Only a small percentage of people develop severe reactions (anaphylaxis) to insect venom. Signs and symptoms of a severe reaction include facial swelling, difficulty breathing and shock.



Bites from bees, wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and fire ants are typically the most troublesome. Bites from mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies and some spiders also can cause reactions, but these are generally milder.






For mild reactions:

Move to a safe area to avoid more stings.


Scrape or brush off the stinger with a straight-edged object, such as a credit card or the back of a knife. Wash the affected area with soap and water. Don't try to pull out the stinger; doing so may release more venom.


To reduce pain and swelling, apply a cold pack or cloth filled with ice.


Apply 0.5 percent or 1 percent hydrocortisone cream, calamine lotion or a baking soda paste - with a ratio of 3 teaspoons baking soda to 1 teaspoon water - to the bite or sting several times a day until your symptoms subside.


Take an antihistamine containing diphenhydramine (Benadryl, Tylenol Severe Allergy) or chlorpheniramine maleate (Chlor-Trimeton, Teldrin).


Allergic reactions may include mild nausea and intestinal cramps, diarrhea or swelling larger than 2 inches in diameter at the site. See your doctor promptly if you experience any of these signs and symptoms.






For severe reactions
Severe reactions may progress rapidly. Dial 911 or call for emergency medical assistance if the following signs or symptoms occur




1). Difficulty breathing


2). Swelling of your lips or throat


3). Faintness


4). Dizziness


5). Confusion


6). Rapid heartbeat


7). Hives


8).Nausea, cramps and vomiting






Take these actions immediately while waiting with an affected person for medical help


1). Check for special medications that the person might be carrying to treat an allergic attack, such as an auto-injector of epinephrine (for example, EpiPen). Administer the drug as directed - usually by pressing the auto-injector against the person's thigh and holding it in place for several seconds. Massage the injection site for 10 seconds to enhance absorption.


2). After administering epinephrine, have the person take an antihistamine pill if he or she is able to do so without choking.


3). Have the person lie still on his or her back with feet higher than the head.


4). Loosen tight clothing and cover the person with a blanket. Don't give anything to drink.


5). If there's vomiting or bleeding from the mouth, turn the person on his or her side to prevent choking.


6). If there are no signs of circulation (breathing, coughing or movement), begin CPR.
If your doctor has prescribed an auto-injector of epinephrine, read the instructions before a problem develops and also have your household members read them.






If your doctor has prescribed an auto-injector of epinephrine, read the instructions before a problem develops and also have your household members read them.

4 comments:

John Williams said...

Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

Heather Matt said...

I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Odion who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this Dr Odion email on a Facebook of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349019421176. he can also help with this following sickness DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV/CURE/LUPUS/
HEPATITIS

peace maker said...

with the herbs and roots that Dr chala prepare you will be free from that virus I promise you

I'm telling you today to contact doctor chala from west Africa dr.chalaherbalhome@gmail.com
he is from west Africa where roots and herbs has been find to cure all type of diseases meet him on https://
drchalaherbalhome.godaddysites.com or https://mywa.link/dr.chalaherbalhome🧏‍♂️🧏‍♂️❤️❤️❤️💯🧏‍♂️🧏‍♂️

Max D said...

I panicked when I saw the first sore. The medicines couldn't heal the sores completely, my whole life I was entirely desperate. Till I found the natural permanent cure for herpes through Nze Njoku Herbal Home, I felt like I was born-again. You can get rid of herpes from now on, too
Reach Nze Njoku Herbal Home on
nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com,
Contact their number,
+2349072733661.