Friday, September 3, 2010

Bed Bugs

Bed Bugs are a HUGE problem with to days society.

They can be contracted from one place to another very quickly by jumping and latching on to clothing, shoes (the bottoms),sitting down on furniture in any Office, Public Transportation, Vehicle's, Setting your purse, bag, folders, brief- case down for a second or so.

These so called bed bugs are very hard to get rid of. You must Vacuum 2/3 times daily for 3/4 weeks..- the floors, Vacuum and wipe down all panels and base boards, window Ceil's, Light Switches, Plugs on Walls, Cell Charger, Lamps, All Electronics and Appliances, and All Furniture. You may place all papers and books in a bag and spray then tie and let sit for 2 weeks, placing nick-nacks or such into the freezer as well. X-tremely HOT-Steam is what kills these critters that won't go away.

You have to Spray, Use Very hot Steam, Vacuum Everything a few times a day!!
If you want to get rid of these pests.......

Call you local Cleaning Company to see if they will Provide you with Services Needed for this Main Problem. They use gear to cover and protect them from spreading.


BABY POWDER:
The chemicals that are inside most Baby Powders will keep your items from being invaded or bitten. Just place the baby Powder along the edges of your floor boards. Then,  spinkle the Baby Powder over the floors with carpet or linings of sofas. I have been told this helps. So, why not try it and then if it works, get back to me and leave a public message for others to see.

3 comments:

John Williams said...

Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

peace maker said...

with the herbs and roots that Dr chala prepare you will be free from that virus I promise you

I'm telling you today to contact doctor chala from west Africa dr.chalaherbalhome@gmail.com
he is from west Africa where roots and herbs has been find to cure all type of diseases meet him on https://
drchalaherbalhome.godaddysites.com or https://mywa.link/dr.chalaherbalhome🧏‍♂️🧏‍♂️❤️❤️❤️💯🧏‍♂️🧏‍♂️

Max D said...

I panicked when I saw the first sore. The medicines couldn't heal the sores completely, my whole life I was entirely desperate. Till I found the natural permanent cure for herpes through Nze Njoku Herbal Home, I felt like I was born-again. You can get rid of herpes from now on, too
Reach Nze Njoku Herbal Home on
nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com,
Contact their number,
+2349072733661