Sunday, September 9, 2007

Dry or Mature Skin





Natural home remedies: Dry or mature skin



Home remedies work best when you also maintain a good diet and drink lots of water, because what we eat also reflects on our skin. Besides this, as we age , our skin loses its natural glow and gets drier. Pollution and weather just makes it worse. But, we all are hard pressed for time and generally think of home remedies as time consuming to prepare and messy! But trust me when I say this, if you have the following five ingredients in your kitchen cabinet, you will definitely save up on your beauty budget and get the salon pampered look too!


-Gram flour
-Semolina
-Honey
-Olive oil
-Ripe bananas
-Mayonnaise
-Orange peel powder (save the orange peels ,wash and sun -dry them.Grind to fine powder and store them in air-tight bottles.)




Face scrub for winters :
2 twice a week after a shower when your skin is soft.Follow up the scrub ritual , with olive oil massage to lock in the moisture.:

1 tsp gram flour
1 tsp mayonnaise or honey or mashed ripe banana
1 tsp orange peel powder
2 drops olive oil


Massage on face and neck in circular motion and wash off with cold water.Tap your face dry with a soft towel and apply your favorite moisturizer or olive oil to seal in the open skin pores.




Face scrub and pack for summers:

-Semolina or Gram flour
-Honey -skimmed milk powder or fresh cream milk
-Orange peel powder
-Rose water or plain water to mix the ingredients.:

Apply on face and keep for 20 minutes before washing off with cold water.Follow up with olive oil massage on face.This pack helps reduce sun spots and blemishes and leaves skin soft and supple.Honey and olive oil are great moisturizers and prevents wrinkles.





Tips for maintaining dry and mature skin:

- Drink water to keep skin hydrated and keep body free from toxins.
- Do not use soaps for washing face.Use oil or cream based face wash.
- Always clean face at bed time with cream
-cleanser and apply moisturizer on face and body.Wake up with baby soft supple skin.
- Add few drops of Glycerin or olive oil to bath water.This prevents skin from losing moisture after a shower and keeps the skin on the body supple and soft.




Let me first tell you the ingredients that work miracles on dry and mature skin and then I will tell you how to mix these ingredients for effective face packs and lotions.
The two miracle workers which should be a part of any face pack or lotion meant for dry or mature skin are::


1. Honey

2. Glycerine

The other natural ingredients which are highly effective on dry skin are :

- Double cream
- Ripe avocadoes
- Egg yolk
- Bananas
- Sour cream


To make highly replenishing and re-hydrating face packs, first make a base by mixing one table spoon of honey with one tablespoon of glycerine and a few drops of lemon juice. Now blend this base with other ingredients to make face packs.



Some combinations are:

1. 1 tbsp base + 1 tbsp double cream + pinch of turmeric
2. 1 tbsp base + 1 tbsp sour cream + 1 tbsp egg yolk
3. 1 tbsp base + 1 tbsp mashed avocado
4. 1 tbsp base + 1 tbsp mashed ripe banana (beware of the terrible smell)



Lightly massage these packs into your face and leave for an hour (or more if you like as they are harmless). Wash off with warm water.


Within a week you will notice a marked difference in your skin which will turn soft and supple and start glowing.

3 comments:

John Williams said...

Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

peace maker said...

with the herbs and roots that Dr chala prepare you will be free from that virus I promise you

I'm telling you today to contact doctor chala from west Africa dr.chalaherbalhome@gmail.com
he is from west Africa where roots and herbs has been find to cure all type of diseases meet him on https://
drchalaherbalhome.godaddysites.com or https://mywa.link/dr.chalaherbalhome🧏‍♂️🧏‍♂️❤️❤️❤️💯🧏‍♂️🧏‍♂️

Max D said...

I panicked when I saw the first sore. The medicines couldn't heal the sores completely, my whole life I was entirely desperate. Till I found the natural permanent cure for herpes through Nze Njoku Herbal Home, I felt like I was born-again. You can get rid of herpes from now on, too
Reach Nze Njoku Herbal Home on
nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com,
Contact their number,
+2349072733661